Friday, February 1, 2008

PSA

Soooo... I'm filtering comments now. Why? Because I hate anon posting. You don't have to give your address, but just a little something to let me know who the fuck you are.

I found a comment up last night that I took down for just that reason. It was a question, one that my TMI ass would have happily answered if it had been signed. But it wasn't. So instead, it just creeped me out. Maybe it was a spammer. Maybe it was a pervy ass stalker.

If it was a pervy ass stalker, all I ask is that you make up some handle to sign your shit and I'll let your comments stand. I mean cause, what fun is masturbating to the thought of your greasy fingered questions if I don't have a name to scream out?

7 comments:

BabyGirlDaddy said...

I am watching you read this.
.
.
.
.
.
And you look damn good doing it.

Stretch a little for me, and smile.

There now. That's a good girl.

BabyGirlDaddy said...

We can play it your way. Don't get too used to it, though.

Now then, I believe the question at hand, was 'unfulfilled sexual fantasies'.

Or to be more tactful, let us say 'unexplored'.

Do your worst, TMI girl.

Unknown said...

*is oddly afraid to comment, now*

I was *going* to say that I'm jealous, as I don't ever get any weird stalkerytype comments.

Mostly, I suppose, cuz you don't comment, lady. :P

The Mad Vixen said...

Okay... weird but... eh, so is life.

Unexplored sexual fantasies, do I have them.

Short answer: Yes.

Explanation: There are things I have not explored any further than in my head for a variety of issues. Legality. Laws of Physics. Limits of Reality. Major repercussions that are not worth the momentary thrill.

Outside of that... not really. If it's something I've had an inkling to do, and it's not unhealthy, impossible, or illegal... I've done it. Maybe not as often as I'd like. Or maybe more often than I did like. But, there's an answer.

Ash-sweetie-babe... I know. I don't comment. I'm terrible. I'll make an effort to do better. But generally, unless I have something I'm dying to say, I don't. Or... I call you and say it. I have slacked off on my stalking of you, I know. You can punish me by smothering me with your breasts. Please.

Unknown said...

I'm so there, honey.

Anonymous said...

Long as I can be creepy to you still. Cause I always make sure you know it's me. No way someone else is taking credit for my pervy comments.
-minx

Rabidwargamer said...

Your stalkers are creepier than mine... Then again, mine call me "Honeybunny".

I'd call it a push.