Tuesday, December 4, 2007

How do you know?

How I know we are insane:

We now own two Xbox 360s. Why? So that it's easier to play Rock Band on the big TV. We don't have to move the system, just the hard drive.

How I know we are in love:
(A conversation last night)
Me: You know how when I get PMSy I get all cranky and annoyed at the world and in a bad mood?

Him: Yeah.

Me: And you'll notice I am in a good mood.

Him: Yeah.

Me: Well, this month... instead of the bad hormones... I got the good hormones. But you probably still want to be careful. Cause if you touched me, I'd likely just rape you. As in, ride you and break your spine kind of fucking. Seriously, I would destroy you.

Him: Do you mean that in a bad way?

Me: Well, no. You'd die with a really big smile. But, you would die. It's just... instead of festering ball of seething rage... this month I am a burning ball of ravaging fuck.

Him: (laughing) That needs to go on your blog.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You are, sometimes, too cute to live.

*hug*

Anonymous said...

So cute:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcQ1uLA9doo&feature=related

rabidwargamer said...

Two 360's eh? *ponders*

And you have coined the phrase of the month...

raving ball of fuck

Tatiana Caldwell said...

Funny - we have also discussed getting a second 360 for this exact same reason ...

ball of ravaging fuck? wow ... LMAO