Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Santa is a strange man

Ah, the horror and allure of that stranger in a strange suit, propped up in the middle of the mall.

I have two memories of Santa's lap.

One, from when I was small. I remember crying, because I was left alone on the lap of a strange man. I remember being told not to cry and instead smile for the picture. I remember the hyper elf trying to snap a picture between my screams.

The other memory of Santa's lap is from highschool... and group of us piling around him for a group photo. How cute! Yeah, I was the one rubbing up against his lap, trying to give Santa a hard on... for the sheer perversion factor. Tee hee!

Happy Fucking Holidays!

1 comment:

Tatiana Caldwell said...

You tried to give Santa a hard-on? You are a woman after my own heart.

I think I like you.